What is Enterprise IT/ Business Technology ?
Technology that helps organizations achieve business goals through automation and analytics can be termed as Enterprise IT or Business Technology .
Alternately technology that enables all levels of management (ground, middle and senior management) in all functions(Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance ,HR, Customer support ) achieve their business goals can also be termed as Enterprise IT or Business Technology.
Enterprise Applications like ERP/CRM; Business Process optimization solutions like RPA,BPAAS; Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions like self-service BI, Cloud solutions like PAAS, IAAS are some examples of Enterprise IT/Business technology.
Who are Enterprise IT/Business Technology consultants ?
These are professionals with deep experience in enabling technology for varied stakeholders in the enterprise ecosystem through assessments , roadmap and architecture , evaluations, business analysis, IT project and program management
They are typically available on interim/special purpose/full time basis
What are the services offered by Enterprise IT Consultant from Jen Source ?
CIO/IT Head services including
- IT Action plan (Assessment, Roadmap, Architecture, Evaluation)
- Business Analysis
- project management (Cost, Schedule, Risk, Communication, Vendor etc)
When does a Business need an Enterprise IT consultant is required ?
Growing organizations /SMBs should consider availing CIO/IT Head services if the objective is to
- Scale by minimising dependency on people
- Improve efficiency and control direct and indirect costs through higher automation of key steps in operations , pay-in and pay-out processes.
- Bring about people and process improvements through timely access to KPI data
- Recover from past Do-It-Yourself attempts that have failed
For more details on how Enterprise IT Consultants from Jen Source can help with CIO/IT Head services do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP-Enterprise resource planning
CRM-Customer relationship mgmt.
RPA-Robotic process automation
BPAAS-Business process as a service
PAAS-platform as a service
IAAS-Infrastructure as a service
SMB-Small and Medium business
CIO-Chief Information officer
KPI-Key Process indicator