A leading financial MNC had received a notice from local authorities for nonscientific way of disposal of hazardous and Bio Medical waste for one of their location in India. They approached our team to have a clear understanding on the legal requirement and their current legal compliance status levels.
JEN SOURCE SOLUTION
- Team conducted a comprehensive survey of their 7 locations across India.
- Improvement areas were identified. Established baseline of their legal compliance levels. Created a comprehensive legal compliance register clearly indicating the applicable requirements, records to be maintained, reports to be submitted to local authorities, frequency of reporting, organization’s corporate commitment and established Quantitative Rating System (QRS) Reporting tool.
- Designed workshops to enhance the knowledge of their team and delivered workshops.
- Engagement continued in conducting reviews, audits, assessments till the compliance levels increased substantially.
- Increased awareness on applicable legal requirements.
- Availability of legal compliance register and Quantitative Rating System.
- Transparency in Data and reporting to management and stakeholders.
- Enhanced compliance levels from 35% to 82%.
- Reduced Reputation Risk to Organization.