Knowledge Sharing Session Series
Date: Friday, 23th October 2020. Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Investment: 60 minutes of your time
Knowledge Sharing Session on Leadership for Growth
This Knowledge sharing webinar session is organized by Jen Source India PVT. LTD. We help Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME’s) through our unique Business Directions Designer Services.
We will understand the leadership approach that enables the growth of an individual, organization, and a business
Who Can Benefit:
All leaders aspiring to grow themselves and their business
Meet Our Facilitator:
Mr. Amit Chatterjee
Amit’s passion lies in his practice as an Executive Coach | Growth
Facilitator to CEOs, MDs, Global VPs, and their Management Teams
in India & Germany.
▪ After 35 years in the industry and 15 Yrs. as the Managing Director of Sartorius group companies (a German
MNC Subsidiary), Amit hung up his managerial boots in 2017 to devote his full time as a growth facilitator
for manufacturing businesses.
▪ He helped build up Sartorius India from a 20-man, 3 Cr. start-up to a 500-man, 500 Cr. status.
He is usually engaged on annual assignments by the CEO/ MD or global HR as an Executive Coach or a Growth
Catalyst and helps in sharpening the entire Growth Management process.
Amit facilitates you to:
▪ Sharpen your Ideas (Vision) to Double your Business & grow your Organisation!
▪ Formulate Road Maps (Strategy) that needs to be Executed over the next 365 days.
▪ Handhold you to make difficult Choices and harness the Will of your managers to Execute strategy
▪ Develop succession management as a Culture; reduce attrition, retain & develop knowledge
A postgraduate in Chemistry, Amit has a Diploma in Practicing Management (IMPM) from INSEAD, France and a
Master of Management from McGill, Canada. He is also a published author on practicing management and
lectures as a Guest Faculty at IIM, Bangalore & AIT Business School, Bangkok on Leadership & Change